20 weeks and 4 days today! I cannot believe that this pregnancy is already half way over!! When is it going to sink in that this is 'real'?! Things have been going really good, so I feel very blessed! Graham Michael is growing really well. He's also getting stronger too ... because the kicks that I first started feeling compared to now have a little more force behind them!:) I always feel him when I lay down to fall asleep ... it's such a peaceful feeling, and I wish I could lay awake longer to feel him more. But lately by the time I go to sleep I'm so exhausted I usually fall asleep quickly! Don't worry ... I'm still wide awake anywhere from 3-5am with not much purpose! If you're ever awake at that time and bored ... feel free to call;) I had an appointment today and heard Graham's heartbeat which I always LOVE! It was a strong 140 beats per minute! My fundus is 2 fingers above my belly button just as it should be! Work has been WAYYY TOO INTENSE lately ... so I'm trying to learn to take it a little easier. My doctor also gave me a good lecture on this today;) But if you work the BMT with me then you understand how difficult that is! Also, thanks to all the new lovely healthcare changes it looks like I'm going to have to get a new OB. I am VERY upset about this ... infact I cried about it to my current OB today! But I will get it all figured out and do what's best:) Everything happens for a reason ... so we will see how it all turns out! I won't be delivering at Clear Lake anymore, but St. Lukes in the Med Center ugh! On a happier note ... Graham now has A CRIB AND BEDDING!!!!! We are super excited about this:) My parents offered to buy us a crib awhile back ... sooo I've been looking around and finally found the one we liked best:) It was ordered and delivered a few weeks ago (we are waiting for Caleb to get here and help put it together!) Then I started my search to find the perfect bedding! This was actually really difficult, since I'm pretty particular;), but I finally landed something we all love!! I copied pictures from the internet of the bedding and crib below! Caleb will be home tomorrow and I can't wait! He's been gone FOREVER so I'm especially ready for him to be home! I actually have a REAL baby bump now! It's so weird, and sometimes when I catch my reflection I have to take a second glance because I look so weird! Can't imagine what I'll feel like in a few months! Thanks for stopping in to check up on us! We will post pictures from Caleb being home too!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment