I am already 23 weeks 3 days along! This pregnancy is FLYING by!!! We had another ultrasound on 11/15/10! Graham is still measuring LARGE! He's 1.2 ounces larger than "average" ... and measuring 1 week and 3 days earlier than his due date! EEKK ... this is scary for me, but I keep praying he stays healthy ... and that is all that matters! Caleb was with me at this ultrasound so seeing his size made it all make more sense to Dr. Rowe! We had a blast at the ultrasound as the technology is absolutely phenomenal! The doctor went thru ALL the details again from brain, to blood flow, to his heart, to arms, legs, to even re-counting all 10 fingers and all 10 toes! I could tell Caleb was in pure amazement too ... because he is usually chatty, but during the ultrasound he was pretty much silent just watching his little man! We love love love seeing Graham Michael and especially hearing his heartbeat :) We will most likely do a 4D ultrasound around 30 weeks just for fun!
Caleb is back offshore so this past weekend was boring without him! I didn't have to work so that was nice:) My Mom and Caleb's Mom were a huge help and moved all of Caleb's hunting stuff out of Grahams closet! It was all done before I even knew it! Graham is so lucky to have such wonderful Grandmothers already! His room is slowly coming together! Next on the list is to pick out a paint color! I'll post more pictures soon!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment