Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/09/10 PLAYDATE!!

The LaFrados were in town for a full week and we had such a blast! I was so happy that Mia had not grown too much since I had seen her last ... and Michael still remembered his Aunt Liz and Uncle Caleb! Here are some fun pictures we had from our playdate last week! Danielle brought Rhys and Aiden! We had a great time while they were here. We went to Kemah one night ... and spent other days/evenings catching up and hangin' out! We sure have missed them being so far away ... but loved our visit!

Rollin' trucks all around the kitchen!

Caleb and Mia are too cute:)

Miss Mia and Uncle Caleb!

Sweet Aiden!

My favorite boys!

They grew dinosaurs in water!

Time for baby tummy time!

My sweet sweet Godson!

Love!

This picture was taken a different day ... but it was so sweet I had to add it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment