We went up to ETBU for Richard's Senior soccer game! It was the last home game of the season:) Unfortunately, Mom and I must be bad luck ... because an hour before the game was supposed to start ... rain, winds, and tornados starting blowing thru the town! It was crazy! Tornado sirens were going off ... the radio was instructing to "find shelter quickly" etc! We were so sad that the game got canceled, but we still had a blast spending time with everyone and watching the Senior Night in the field house! Richard has been playing soccer since he was 4 years old ... so his last season of college ball is a big deal! We ate out in the big hot spots of Marshall, Texas ... Chili's and IHop being my favorite:) Hehe! And we wrapped up late night fun in the hotel lobby! But I do have to say ... I've hunkered down for many hurricanes here in "Hurricane Ally" ... but tornados are not something I wish to experience again!:)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
10/23/10 ETBU Visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment