Tuesday, November 9, 2010

22 Week Update!

Already at 22 weeks! Still going good:) I'm experiencing swelling (not fun) ... but hopefully it's nothing that miserable compression hose can't fix for those long days on the BMTU. I finally had to buy new scrubs for work! I knew it was time because I only had about 3 tops that still fit ... but of course I prolonged the shopping as long as possible;) Caleb was sweet enough to drag me shopping!

Caleb has been home for a week and it's been a fun one! We have been busy busy since the day he got home. I had the CHAT Nursing Conference in Austin this past Fri-Sat. We left late Thursday night. Caleb drove Janelle and myself. We were so happy to have him there with us. Andrew drove up Friday evening so he and Caleb could enjoy and fun golf game Saturday morning! After we finished at the conference and they finished golfing we attempt to head over to the Food Truck Festival. WHEW we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. After we spent an hour in traffic we made it inside. The lines were VERY long and the food was GONE. So we walked around for a bit and made our way outta town. It was disappointing ... but Janelle and I couldn't wait to get our tired, hungry, and VERY cranky husbands out of there ... and to some food STAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment