Today has been one of our most exciting days so far! We've found out our little peanut is a BOY!:) He is going to have tonnsss of little friends to play with so it works out great:) Caleb didn't get to leave the rig till 8am this morning ... so he missed the ultrasound ... but he was on the phone the entire time! Danielle was video taping and taking pictures of everything from the second we walked into the waiting room ... while Erin made sure Caleb was loud and clear on the speakerphone! I am SO lucky that I had my Mom and 2 best friends there when Caleb couldn't make it! We had such a blast:) My doctor rocked, and he told me ALL the details to fulfill any nurses satisfaction!;) He was very detailed and showed and explained everything to us! Baby looks perfect from every bone, to organ, to blood flow! BOY am I a happy and relieved Mommy! His placenta is a little too close to my cervix for comfort ... so we go back in 4 weeks to make sure it's moved out of the way! This baby already takes after his Daddy ... because he's already measuring 1 ounce larger than "normal!" Yikes! As soon as Caleb walked in the door from his drive I had lunch ready for him, and the DVD playing of his little man! We watched the entire thing with smiles from ear to ear!
THANK YOU to everyone for sharing in all of our excitement today! And a special thank you to Mom, Erin, and Danielle for being with me:) You are wonderful! Here are two pictures from the ultrasound! Since I got a DVD I don't have a CD full of pictures like last time. So if you wanna really see baby then you just have to come over for a visit!:)
THANK YOU to everyone for sharing in all of our excitement today! And a special thank you to Mom, Erin, and Danielle for being with me:) You are wonderful! Here are two pictures from the ultrasound! Since I got a DVD I don't have a CD full of pictures like last time. So if you wanna really see baby then you just have to come over for a visit!:)
Our precious Graham Michael :)
Graham has NO idea what is in store for him when he arrives! Everyone is so sweet and thoughtful already! Today was such a big day ... but I had no idea we'd be receiving flowers and gifts so soon!:) He is one lucky little man! And Caleb and I feel SO blessed to have such awesome friends and family! I'll post pictures of his new outfits and flowers later! Love to all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment