Saturday, October 16, 2010

18 week update!

Today I am 18 weeks 2 days! Everything is still going good! We had very exciting news at 17 weeks 3 days ... I felt baby movin' around for the first time! I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep when I felt it. My book said I might not know what it is ... and mistake it for gas bubbles, hunger, etc. But that was not the case. I knew exactly what it was, because it was unlike anything I've ever felt before! It was AMAZING! I got so excited that my heart started pounding ... so after I chilled back out I felt kicks off and on for about 10 more minutes! Caleb was home so it was so exciting for him too! I freaked him out at first because all I could get out of my mouth was "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" But once I filled him in it was so fun! Caleb left Monday for a rig down in Corpus Christi! He was supposed to come back Friday ... then leave again Tuesday, but of course that didn't happen! So we canceled our trip to Lubbock that we were REALLY looking forward to! But there's always next year, right?! :) Monday is the anatomy scan ... SO be looking to hear our baby's gender very soon!!! We are SOOO excited and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment