Sunday, December 2, 2012

12/1/12 UNCLE MICHAEL IS 33!

Uncle Michael had his annual birthday party @ my parents and we were there with party hats on!!!  My Dad provided a huge meal that fed about 30!  The party was complete with a huge 20 passenger van in the driveway to drive all the party people out for the night!  WHEW!  Needless to say, me, Graham, and Caleb headed home after cake ;)  My parents did tell Caleb and I that we get big birthday parties this year TOO!! So if you're in the area and our friend ... mark your calendar!!;)  I figured if I blog it then they can't forget hehe!!;)

 
 
 
Graham's 1st time to have ICE CREAM!!! He loved it ... just like I KNEW he would! Totally mine and Caleb's;)

 
 
Doin' the birthday dance!

 
 
 
 
 
Graham helped sing and blow out candles!  I took an awesome video .... just still don't know how to blog videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment