Sunday, December 9, 2012

RANDOM FROM CELL PHONE

I take SO many pictures on my cell phone daily! And I just don't know what to do with them!  I save them on the computer but I have about 3,000 of Graham (no lie!) Granted ... I text and email pics about 10 times a day sooo that's why I have so many! But with Caleb being gone more than 1/2 the month I have no choice!  I was looking at them the other day and there are surely some silly ones!  He are just a few from recently!  Literally EVERYtime I turn around for a second there's a mess being made;) Love this little guy so much!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Poor buddy got SOOO sick in our mail/ship place! Good thing the lady that owns it LOVES us ... she helped me clean up, and gave us clean clothes to get home in! Even after Graham covered me, her store, and HER with vomit! Whew good thing she's a Mom and understands ...

 
He's SO dangerous ... he tries to stand on this thing while STILL moving!!!

 
 
He was not as excited as Mommy to be back in footed pj's for the winter lol!

 
 
Sure ... I'll just tear this opening, pour it out, and start eating!

 
Graham was SICK! Poor boy hates sleeping with us ... but slept with us willingly for a full week!!! That's how I knew it was bad! I was uncomfortable and didn't sleep well BUT ... then I realized I don't know what I was complaining about b/c he was usally glued to Caleb all night! I had most of the bed to myself hehe!!;)

 
 
If we are in the car ... or in the stroller he's usually passing out for a cat nap lol!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment