Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I have a million things to be thankful for like always! My family, friends, house, health, job, insurance hehe, and most importantly my perfect baby boy Graham! This year I am also thankful for our flexible and accommodating family towards our shift-work life!  Everyone celebrated the holiday a day late because I worked Thanksgiving this year!  This is normal for us to celebrate holidays on a different day because until this year Caleb has been offshore for every holiday!  This year we are excited to have him home, and to be able to celebrate near the "real" day!  Although I argue the day is whatever you make it :)  Anyway ... on Thanksgiving Day Grandpa, Caleb, Graham, and my parents prepped for the following days yummies!  And they made some homemade pastas for that night!  I hear they had a blast!;)  Here are some pictures from our family Thanksgiving!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 4 generations of men!!!!

 
 
 
9 times out of 10 when I look down THIS is what I see!!! And usually HEAR some whining! I'm going to really miss this one day, right?!;) I'm sure my back won't lol!

 
My Dad works so hard to provide us the best meal! I am trying to learn how to make all his traditional homemades and fresh dishes!

 
 
I'm never a food picture taker ... and I usually never post it lol! Please forgive me, I couldn't resist for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment