Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pilates!

I've been sorta exercising during this postpartum time BUT yesterday I made my way back to pilates! And WOW I forgot how great that pain felt! I'm literally aching on about 95% of my body today ... but it feels so good! Time to get back to the grind and get this baby body back in some sort of shape! It was so weird because I always had no problem at all engaging my "core" for pilates ... but yesterday it was more like, "what core?" C sections are rough but I have no doubt that eventually I'll get it back! It felt so good and Caleb was equally as excited to babysit so I could get back to class. Needless to say ... the reformer totally won in our fight yesterday, but soon even I'll be kickin' it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment