This past Friday we had Graham's 4 month update! He weighs 17 pounds, 25.5 inches, and FOC is in the 99%-tile! HUGE head ... off the curve for sure! He did so good at the doctor and showed her all his great developmental advances! I REALLY like our pediatrician and it's so comforting to trust the person watching out for Graham's health. Not that I don't assess him myself on a regular basis ;) I'm going to post lake pictures today during his afternoon nap!
Today (7/23) is our 2 year anniversary in our house! Doesn't seem like we've been here that long. It's time to change up the mantel ... so my Mom and I have a new task this week! I'm tired of looking at the same decorations up there! I'm going to do something with pictures of sweet Graham!
Today (7/23) is our 2 year anniversary in our house! Doesn't seem like we've been here that long. It's time to change up the mantel ... so my Mom and I have a new task this week! I'm tired of looking at the same decorations up there! I'm going to do something with pictures of sweet Graham!
asleep in the waiting room (it was Graham's naptime!)

waiting for his shots! SO SAD!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment