Monday, June 20, 2011

06/19/2011 CALEB'S FIRST FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my sweet hubby, Caleb! We had such a fun weekend and I'm so happy Caleb was here to celebrate his first big Father's Day! Caleb has immediately become such a wonderful father to Graham ... it didn't take him any time to jump right into the role! He is tender, caring, loving, and has lots of patience with sweet Graham! I know these two are going to be great buds as Graham grows!:) Caleb got to open his Father's Day gifts early from me and Graham, because he had a early golf game Saturday morning with Andrew Hooper.


I never made it around to wrapping his presents, opps!



Graham was watching Caleb open his new golf clubs!



SO CUTE!



Graham got Caleb a new golf glove too! He even knew the correct size to get him!







His new 4 iron and 5 iron!



Graham was excited!:)






After Caleb got home from Golfing Saturday morning he got his next Father's Day present ... a blow up pool! He wasted no time at all before he was getting it set up in the backyard!



Graham got a fun new floaty too!







It's huge! (For a blow up pool)







Enjoying the rays of day 1 of pool days!



LOVE my hubby!



We woke up early Sunday morning and made it to 7:30 mass! We went to Mary Queen because the drive to Galveston would have made it to hard for Graham.



On the way to mass!



He wasn't too happy about being woken up SO early! But he was such a trooper! And he did SO good during mass!



NEWEST FATHER @ MASS!



After mass we went to HEB to get groceries for Caleb's Father's Day breakfast!



Our family of 3!



Graham was such a good helper with breakfast!;)



His chair bored him after awhile ... so then he swung thru the cooking ;)



And he got in some fun mat time!



We had such a busy morning that Graham couldn't wait for naptime!



Then it was time to celebrate Father's Day with our family at Grammie and Grampys house!







Happy Father's Day to my Grandpa! I LOVE YOU!



Graham ate his dinner early!;)



My 2 boys!



Jersey was exhausted from playing all day!



And Frankie too!



Our wonderful family!



Caleb and Richard :)



My sweet hubby!






My DAD!! He's the most real, true, and honest man I know! He's taught me SO much and I can't wait for him to teach Graham things too! He's so good with Graham and I'm so blessed to have a Dad as wonderful as mine!!!!



Graham and Grampie!



Graham with his Uncle James!



I think I caught them early!



LOOK AT THIS SWEET FACE!



Asleep with Aunt Melissa!



Hangin' out with cousin Richard!



Having some quiet time in his swing!



This First time Daddy was exhausted!



Graham with Great Grandpa! LOVE!







Grandpa with the grandchildren ... minus Caleb :( He was napping!




Graham in his little chair!



The puppies were so tired!



Putting Graham to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment