Monday, February 21, 2011

02/21/11 BABY UPDATE!

Today I'm 36 and a half ish weeks! I had an unltrasound and appointment this past Friday. Basically everything looked good ... but we aren't going to manually attempt to turn Graham because of his LARGE size. He's in the uterus pretty comfy and since he's so big it'd be too hard to turn him. I was exactly 36 weeks at the time of the ultrasound ... Graham already weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces AND he was measuring 38 and a half weeks. The new plan is to take him by c section on March 11th. I was pretty sad about this Friday ... but now I'm getting more used to the idea! For the first half of the ultrasound Graham was sitting like an indian ... then for the second half he was chewing on his toes AND thumb at the same time! It was adorable and we can't wait to see him in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment