Sunday, February 13, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

WOW ... I know everyone always says how "time flies blahblahblah" .... but this past year has FLOWN by!!!! I can't believe that 1 year ago today we were primping and prepping for the biggest and most exciting day of our life. I have such happy and fun memories from our wedding that I often STILL catch myself day dreaming about all the details in hopes that I never forget them! From waking up and spending time with my best friends, to getting ready in the spa, to setting up the reception the night before and dancing with my Dad on the empty dance floor, to the special car ride to to the church, to waiting in the back of the church as it slowly filled with our awesome family/friends, to walking down the aisle to my sweet Caleb, then listening to all the special words from Father John and watching as our friends and family watched us! Not to mention the fabulous reception I am still SO thankful my parents gave us:) Then to the following day of spending time with my sweet family before everyone departed Houston! It was a magical weekend that I will cherish those memories forever. Most importantly it was the day I married my now best friend and WOW ... what would I do without Caleb in my life now?! I simply can't even imagine it;) He's the best and still makes me feel excited and giddy inside! We have an awesome and VERY blessed life! I can't wait for our future to continue to unfold exciting new things!! Here are some of my favorite photos from our wedding day!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment