Monday, January 31, 2011
UPDATE: 33 weeks and 3 days
As we creep up on week 34 I thought I'd write a short post! We've been VERRRRY busy since the baby shower ... unwrapping, putting together, washing, folding, organizing, cleaning, RE-organizing, etc etc etc!!! I wasn't quite sure what to do with everything ... but I'm slowly figuring it all out:) Our house really has already turned into 'Graham Central Station' ... and he's not even here yet! The nursery is almost done ... shelves are going to be hung today and hopefully I'll get some cool train photos soon! :) Graham Michael is VERY active ... well he's always been active but now his movements are really noticable ... even to the person sitting next to me can see my belly roll! My aminoic fluid is thinning so it's so neat to feel his head and bottom etc! I'm HUGEEE!!! I mean ... I've felt huge for a very looong time ... even before I knew I was 'huge,' but now it's official! Work is VERY trying on me. It's been rough for awhile but now it's sure to say it's worse. All the bending, squatting, leaning, standing, walking, stress, etc isn't nice to my body! Not to mention all the periods with shortness of breath! Needless to say ... once I get home I'm all puffed up, sore, and readdy to chug water and relax. I'm also having a lot of mini contractions at work due to stress ... but once I get home and relax they settle down! For the past few weeks my lower back has been hurting off/on ... but now it's so intense it's causes my sleep to be interrupted (for a position change) about every 45 min to every 1 hour! I think I'm gonna head back to the chiropractor today ... fingers crossed he can adjust the lower back ;) Although it's been a pregnancy full of ALL the s/s ;) I still love every second of it. I'm still not ready to give Graham up to the crazy world yet! I've been working on my birth plan, hospital packing list, and family plan ... and it's makes it all seem very real! We aren't taking a child-birthing class ... but I wanted to do something, so we are taking an infant care class tomorrow and a breastfeeding class next Tuesday! They are short and sweet so maybe we'll gather some good hints/tips from them! I have my next check up this Friday the 4th and will post after that! Caleb turns 30 on Saturday so I'll have some pictures to post from some sort of birthday celebration :) It's gonna be a calm one thats for sure, but we are really looking forward to it! Love to All!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment