Friday, January 7, 2011

01/07/11 30 WEEK UPDATE!

Wow!! I can't believe we are 30 weeks pregnant! Graham Michael will be here before we know it! We had a OB appointment and yet another ultrasound yesterday! Placenta still isn't far enough away ... so they are still telling me a c-section, but I have hope it'll move more. Plus they are classifying him as breech (but I am sure he'll move many times in the next 10 weeks). Last night Caleb and Graham had a poking match. They poked each other back and forth for a good 10 minutes! It was adorable to see Caleb's face light up each and every time:)

Graham's nursery is coming along slowly! We painted a wall ... then re-painted the wall ... and now are considering painting a DIFFERENT wall! Yes, indecisive to say the least! But with all the perfectionist we have strolling around this house I would expect nothing less ;) And I say "we" are painting ... but reality is my Mom is painting. For whatever reason she loves to paint. SO she tells me to go relax and she gets after it! Then Caleb comes in to roll out the center of the wall ... but it takes him less than 5 minutes and he's done! Her diligent work has been MUCH appreciated and we are super lucky!

This weekend is one of the first that I don't have to work and Caleb is home in a loooooong time. So we have plans to meet up with some very good friends tonight, St. Lukes L&D tour tomorrow, then mass and lots of lounging Sunday! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment