I've mentioned the several changes and re-do's we've done in Graham's Nursery so I wanted to share some pictures! We came to final decisions ... and the walls are painted how we like them!:) Caleb and my Mom finished the painting a few days ago! I've ordered some wall decals that will come in soon, I hope! It's all coming together slowly but surely!
The first thing we did in Graham's nursery was hung up his curtains that my Mom bought from Pottery Barn! Mom and Uncle James worked hard ... and we actually discovered the ceiling in his room is not level! Hmmm this made hanging kinda hard, but between the two of them they got it perfectly!
Then we painted the "accent wall" BLUE!!! We spent some time picking colors and matching it to the curtains. It was only AFTER the entire wall was painted that we decided blue on blue was not the best option!!! Mom hand trimmed everything and even painted the inside of the window before we decided this was not our best option! She spent LOTS of time ... but thankfully she's quite the trooper!
SO thankful Caleb was here to roll out the center of the wall! He was super fast and such a time saver:)
I STILL wanted a blue wall LOL! And I loved the color blue we picked .... it just didn't look good with the curtains! Soooo we gathered lots of opinions and decided which wall to paint! I wish we would of have this idea originally! But all the work, paint, and switching around was sorta funny at this point! So we decided to go ahead and paint a different wall BLUE!!! And it looks so good now that there's a little space between the paint and curtains!












c




Graham's un decorated nursery:) More to come soon!!!!!! BIG THANK YOU to my Mom and Caleb for the painting and re-painting:) Love you both!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment