I have SO much to be thankful for this year ... and The Hanks Family is most certainly one of them! These two little boys melt my heart, and watching their friendship grow is so so special to me! They love each other and get SO excited when they see each other! Honestly, some days it's like watching a sweet movie in slow motion the way they'll run down the sidewalk, open arms, screaming each others name in excitement to hang out!! Not only is Beau wonderful, he has pretty great parents and a baby sister too!;) They are so welcoming of myself and Graham, especially while Caleb's offshore! My days alone would be sooooo long if I didn't have them to hang out with before dinner rolls around! Our conversations are great and our big family time when Caleb is home is even better!!! LOVE them, our growing friendship, and the great support they provide me (mentally and socially lol) !!!:)
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















So cute! I love this blog !
ReplyDelete