Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24/2012 PUMPKIN PATCH WITH AMY AND WESTON!

We are already having a blast this holiday season making memories with family and friends!!  This was such a fun morning as we headed to the pumpkin patch with Amy and Weston!  The boys had fun and tolerated us taking a thousand pictures SO well!  I was happy Mama!!  Graham had most fun throwing the pumpkins all around the patch ... in the eyes of a 19 month old the pumpkins were "balls!"  So why not throw them everywhere?!  I'm especially thankful Caleb was with us for this Halloween as it's his 1st one home!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OUR PRECIOUS BOYS!

 
 
Having a blast with Daddy!

 
 
 
 
 
LOVE our Godson!:)

 
 
 
 
 
This is similar to a pic we took @ Weston's Baptism ... except our boys are growing so much and TOO fast!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. such a fun time!! So glad to have friends like you guys!!! Can we PLEASE get together soon...no excuses now that I have a week off!!!

    ReplyDelete