Monday, July 16, 2012

7/13/12 WACO VISIT

We have really been looking forward to this trip for awhile! The Fannings had baby Campbell in February and I've been dieing to meet him! He was as sweet and perfect as all the pictures I've seen! Anytime I know Graham is going to have his toddler germs around a new baby I check him over daily for any signs of illness creeping up! All week Graham was great ... I even had Caleb take him to see Dr. Thint the Monday before we left just to make SURE we were healthy (he woke crying several times the night before)! Thursday morning Graham had his stent removed, we came home, rented a car for the trip, finished packing and headed out. The drive was pretty good. He got fussy and needed some playtime at one point ... so we stopped at a Chick Fil A and let him roam. We arrived and he was happy fun Graham playing laughing etc ... After 2 hours of visiting, he got a high fever, cried for 30 minutes strait, then starting puking everywhere! Freaking GREAT is all I could think and say! We battled a 104 fever and a very sleepless night (newborn style)! The Fannings were SOOO great and drove us around town to pick up abx and have Grahams ears checked! They were so concerned for Graham and so welcoming of us and our sick baby boy! He recovered pretty well ... we were able to have a little fun before we had to head home! Thankfully a week later Baby Campbell is still NOT sick ... so I'm happy!!:) We can't wait to visit with our friends again soon! And hopefully without any sickness!! Lol!
















No comments:

Post a Comment