What a crazy and busy couple of weeks it's been! We are good ... I am going to post Graham's 1st Christmas pictures (hopefully) soon! I have a few uploaded ... but I have a ton more to add! Our Christmas was December 18th since Caleb and I both worked the holiday! The 18th was the most perfect day and totally felt like "Christmas!" Will post more soon!
Graham's eye procedure was yesterday. It was AWFUL ... not going to lie or sugar coat. My best friend has seen it at work (in NICU) and she warned me. I was prepared for bad ... but it was worse that what I imagined. Thank goodness by Mom came with us. She waited in the waiting room with a bottle as soon as we were done. She heard all his cries from where she was, because they didn't close the procedure room door. And the plan was she did NOT want to hear sweet Grahams cries. I was shaking by the end, and as soon as she was done I picked him up off that table within seconds. The bleeding is better today ... VERY swollen and he has his first blackeye :( At only 9 1/2 months. The after effects are "worse than normal" because she had to push so hard. His tear duct obstruction was up high ... ugh! I am NOT a happy Mama because I asked exactly what to expect after, and they didn't give me a heads up of any of this. So I called today to get more details ... the office was vague and all the answers referred to "sometimes" this happens "sometimes" that happens blahblahblah. Anyway ... we survived and are taking in low key now. I'm praying it worked. Thank you SOOO much for all your texts/emails/and facebook msgs! I hope to post Christmas pictures soon!!!! I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment