Thursday, December 22, 2011

GRAHAM IS 9 MONTHS

My time with Graham seems to fly by! He growing so much everyday! Very recently he has started crawling everywhere! And mainly to the places I'd rather him not go ... like the electrical outlets! So I pulled out all the safety plugs and we are now beginning to baby proof! The days of sitting sweet Graham on his play blanket surrounded by toys ... and coming back to him in the same spot are over ;) But this is even more fun (in a busy kind of way). Even Graham's Aunt Erin came to watch him and she noticed during his bottle how "busy" he is getting in the matter of 2 days. He wanted to lean forward, look side to side, hit the bottle, chew the nipple, laugh, lean, dive out of her arms, crawl away, look back to make sure she was following him, pull up on things and all instead of drinking his milk - which he usually doesn't leave a drop lol! SOOO the most exciting part of all this growing and developing the past 2 weeks is the MASSIVE improvement we have seen in his reflux. I was nervous to say it out loud for awhile ... BUT I feel like now I can! He is seriously doing SO great! It's a really weird feeling to not constantly be catching puke, cleaning milk off of myself, the floor, the furniture, the wall, and all over Graham. I'm not constantly pre-soaking baby clothes to prevent serious stains or doing laundry everyday ... our car rides haven't been ending with an outfit change ... we actually GO more places because we don't feel like we are going to be covered in milk before we show up ... ANDDDD drum roll please ... Graham doesn't wear a bib 99% of his day now!!!!! WOW!! You might think we are silly ... but life with less reflux is like a new life altogether. Graham is happy too ... I know he has less irritation and burning because of all these great improvements! I pray that we continue to go uphill from here ... and maybe start weaning prevacid soon;) Granted ... life with reflux was not THAT bad because I became totally accustomed to it. We did what we had to do without even realizing most of it! It's only now that the reflux is improving that I am realizing how nice it is ;) Dry burps get HUGE cheers around this place!


Wearing size 4 diapers

Size 18 month clothing

23 pounds

28 inches long

FOC 49.5 cm

Crawling everywhere

Pulling up on everything

Claps and play pat a cake

Does SO BIG

LOVES his new toys

Turns his own pages in his books (at his own rate)

Laughs all the time

Tries to roll over and escape some diaper changes ;)

Still LOVES bathtime

And LOVES his time outside and walks.

Thinks christmas lights are only cool if he can pull them/ touch them.

Such a great eater ... started liking cheerios recently

Drinking 6 oz bottles with bigger meals and a 8 oz snack bottle

Naps perfectly ... nighttime sleeping has been really hard to get him to sleep. But once he's asleep he's down for the night. We've had lots of extra cuddle time before bed.

I know there is so much more he's doing right now ... but I can't think so I'll go ahead and post pics! I love you sweet baby boy!


Playing with all his cool new toys

This was Monday morning before Caleb left!

Loves to love on Daddy!

Crawling away lol

Crawling everywhere! The videos are too cute:)

He mainly crawls over to something so he can pull up on it

9 Month photoshoot!!!!

9 Month photoshoot!!!!







LOVE this pirate face!!






I can't believe we are only 3 months away from the big 1 YEAR! I am of course already brainstorming 1st Birthday Party ideas! I can't wait:)

1 comment: