Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

My cup is overflowing! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have SO much to be thankful for this year. I am blessed beyond belief. Each day this month I took a moment to pick something specific I was thankful for and thanked Him for that. My husband is my rock. My life without him would be boring, empty, and not near as fun. My sweet baby Graham who makes me strive to be a better person and mother each day. My Mom - who supports me each and every day. She's helped me mold into a better person, wife, and mother. My Dad - he loves us so much! He's the most honest and true person I'll ever meet. He is what he is, and doesn't ever put on a show for anyone! He has a great family business and we are thankful to spend time at the shop making memories with him! My healthy 90-year old Grandfather - he teaches us all how to love and have a fulfilled life. Always move forward, be healthy, and take care of yourself. I have the BEST group of friends anyone could ask for. They are there for us whenever we need - good times and bad. Sometimes we don't see each other often enough, but when we are together laughter and happiness overflows. I have a wonderful job with great security ... my job sets me in reality every.single.day that I walk thru those doors. The battle I see those babies fight is totally eye opening in every way possible. I am thankful for our safety, the health of my family, to food we are nourished with, our beautiful home to raise my child in, and I am thankful for days like today … where I can relax and spend time with those that matter most. These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. My list this month had SO much more, and I have Him to thank for all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment