Well I've had some major blogging issues ... spacing, fonts, templates, blahblahblah! I attempted to fix the spacing problem and created a whole slew of issues ... I was about to just delete the blog and boycott, but Caleb talked me out of it! So here we are!!!!
This past month of October has been busy busy BUSY!! And FUNFUNFUN!! Graham is such a blast right now! He's really active, playful, HAPPY, and busy!;) I can already tell he's gonna be ALL boy! But that's how it should be, right?! I totally skipped his "7 Month Blog" and I have SO many pictures that I really don't have time to -back blog- soooo we will just start from recently!
My cousin was in town last week and we had such a great time:) And I am eagerly (not sure if this is even a word) anticipating our entire family arriving starting November 2nd for the BEST weekend we've all had in awhile! Yes, I already know it's going to be a great weekend!:) Grandpa is turning 90 and we've been planning his party for over a year!!! It's going to be fabulous! Anytime is a great time when you have all the family under 1 roof! Anyway ... as you can see I am SO ready for you guys to get here!
We also had professional family pictures taken this month of Graham by an AWESOME photographer that we had a blast with! So when I get that CD I'll have to share:)
We took Graham to the Aquarium @ Moody Gardens! We had so much fun and I can't wait to start doing more activites like that with Graham! His face lit up at all the fun sites around him!
Okay here are some pics of sweet sweet Graham Michael!
This past month of October has been busy busy BUSY!! And FUNFUNFUN!! Graham is such a blast right now! He's really active, playful, HAPPY, and busy!;) I can already tell he's gonna be ALL boy! But that's how it should be, right?! I totally skipped his "7 Month Blog" and I have SO many pictures that I really don't have time to -back blog- soooo we will just start from recently!
My cousin was in town last week and we had such a great time:) And I am eagerly (not sure if this is even a word) anticipating our entire family arriving starting November 2nd for the BEST weekend we've all had in awhile! Yes, I already know it's going to be a great weekend!:) Grandpa is turning 90 and we've been planning his party for over a year!!! It's going to be fabulous! Anytime is a great time when you have all the family under 1 roof! Anyway ... as you can see I am SO ready for you guys to get here!
We also had professional family pictures taken this month of Graham by an AWESOME photographer that we had a blast with! So when I get that CD I'll have to share:)
We took Graham to the Aquarium @ Moody Gardens! We had so much fun and I can't wait to start doing more activites like that with Graham! His face lit up at all the fun sites around him!
Okay here are some pics of sweet sweet Graham Michael!
Grampie bought Graham his first pumpkins!
So they were our morning entertainment:)
We eat EVERYTHING now!
And we are learning to brush our teeth!
NOW this is what I call security ... suck one paci and hold another ;)
Graham worms his way around to anything he wants:)
Graham Michael and Grampy!
Graham LOVES his Grammie! 
My Dad cooks for me ... while my Mom helps with Graham ... I'm lucky:)
Sitting up like a champ!
HAPPY GRAHAM MICHAEL!
Just chillin' for the paparazzi!! 
My LIL pumpkin!
Nighttime bottle and football - great end to the day!
Sitting without safety from the boppy!!!!
Graham LOOOOOVES the kitchen sink! So we play in it almost everyday! Especially after meals when he's messy:) But now I have to watch because when I'm holding him near the sink he will take a total nose dive toward it;)
@ the Shrimporee! I clearly remember playing on those bouncey houses at the Shrimporee as a kid! I can't wait till Graham is doing the same ....
Worn out again at the shrimporee!!
I LOVE THIS! My cousin Kristi came into town, and once Graham warmed up to her he LOVED her ... where she went so did his eyes!
Graham Bear and Kristi!:)
He seriously LOVES Grandpa so much!
Enjoying the beautiful weather on the patio! 

















I LOVE all of the new pictures...he is so stinkin' cute!! :)
ReplyDelete