Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/1/11 Lately ...

We've had so much fun this past few weeks!


Here are some pictures! Naptime in our bed! I had to steal him from his crib;)






He always wakes up SO happy!
After his 6 month shots on my birthday! It was sad:(

Graham Michael with Uncle Michael!
Graham got sick 3-ish weeks ago ... lasted for about 10 ROUGH days!:(



Daddy came home YAY!!! Getting ready for a bath!

All clean!

Sweet sweet baby!

We had a cookout while Caleb was home! It was so fun!:) This is Graham and Amy! Amy is 18 weeks pregnant with Graham's future friend and we can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!:)

Graham and Ryan!

Justin with our lil Red Raider and their lil Aggie Beau!
Graham was worn out from all the fun!



Look @ this big boy!!!

Graham LOVES to play in his toy basket now that he can sit!

We had such a full day he was worn out!!! This is how I found him napping ... don't worry I re-positioned him;)
Happy Graham Michael!


No comments:

Post a Comment