Monday, March 7, 2011

FINAL OB APPOINTMENT!

Today was my last OB appointment of this pregnancy! SO WEIRD! I asked my final few questions and was on my way! Everything checked out great as usual. Graham Michael's heart rate was 135bpm. A little lower than usual:) But still as perfect and strong as always! I can't believe in just 4 days we will be holding him in our arms! I'm already sad thinking about him not kicking around in my belly, but I can't wait to see him in real life! A few things I'll miss from pregnancy:

Feeling Graham all day long ... and during the night for that matter!

Having Caleb talk to Graham and seeing him get SO excited every time he felt Graham move!

Me getting so excited when he kicks and making everyone around me feel him too!

Using my belly as a tabletop. It's so convenient. Where will I set my cup, cell phone, and ice cream bowl now?

Taking the occasional daytime nap and not feeling guilty about it ;)

And that's all that came to me right now. I'm not too good at thinking on the spot. BUT although I had some rough times this pregnancy (that I won't share) ... overall I've love love LOVED being pregnant with this awesome little baby boy! It's been an amazing experience that I have been SOOO blessed to have been able to experience! And I can't wait for our future of raising Graham ... because I know it's going to get even better!

On a different note ... Jersey is VERY excited and ready to meet her new little brother! We were looooong overdue on her trip to the beauty shop! Caleb really likes her hair longer so she hadn't had a cut in a very long time! But we took her to get all cleaned up and ready to meet Graham! Here are some before and after pictures! She's ADORABLE!

Before -



VERY shaggy!!!



"Mom ... don't take pictures of me until I look cute"



AFTER - If you look closely you can see Jenny put really cute bows in her hair for BABY BOY! They were blue - 2 shades, with yellow duckies! LOVE!





No comments:

Post a Comment