Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10 OB apt. UPDATE

Today I was supposed to have an ultrasound and OB appointment! But once I arrived they told me my doctor had to leave to go deliver 2 babies ... so just an ultrasound it would be! And a very boring ultrasound might I add! The tech was so boring and lame ... she wouldn't tell me what she was looking at or how his measurements were. So I continued to ask all my questions anyway ... not that it got me too far! I pretty much knew what she was looking at, but I still like it when they tell me anyway! She didn't let me see him move, and I had to request TWICE to hear his heartbeat! When I would ask questions she either gave me 2 word answers or stated "the doctor will review this with you." I reminded her my doctor was gone for the day so a little info would be nice. Anyway, she wasn't fun at all ... but she did finally tell me Graham weighs 2 pounds 9 ounces ... and that his head was "large!" I think I was VERRY spoiled with my awesome ultrasounds with Dr. Leblanc's office then my scans with Dr. Rowe. I am VERRRRY thankful this wasn't my first/ one and only ultrasound! Because I just didn't get enough interaction time with my lil man to satisfy! His heartbeat was perfect (141) ... and my Mom and I swore we saw him opening his mouth to drink amniotic fluid!;) Not 100% sure because the tech wouldn't slow down around his face ... but we are still pretty sure:) So no photos to post:( But will write more later this week! Still have fingers crossed Caleb will be here for the weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment