Friday, December 17, 2010

12/16/10 THIRD TRIMESTER!

Well HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER .... you sure did sneak up on me!!! Pregnancy is flying by and I am still in shock how fast it’s going. Graham is pretty much unchanged since the last post. He’s still super active in my belly and I LOOOOVE IT!! I have an ultrasound Monday … so I’ll have fun stuff to post then! My main complaint is still SWELLING! But I know that isn’t going to go away till after delivery! I am just thankful it’s December and not August! My blood pressure and everything is good … I’m a freak and often find myself checking it at work and every time I stroll thru HEB! But if it’s going to go up I want to be the first to know about it! When I read in my book and weekly online emails I am pretty much experiencing every single “you might be experiencing …” sign/symptom, but I don’t mind too much because at least I know they are expected findings! Caleb is offshore and we are praying he is able to come home for Christmas! It’s looking pretty good so we are excited! He spends most holidays offshore, so he’s most deserving to get to come home this year!:) Our family holidays are very low-key, just how we like ‘em! I am sure next year they will get more interesting with Graham running around! Stay turned Monday for some photos of our Lil man!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you sent me that comment because I didn't know ya'll had a blog! I'm so excited to be able to see how things are going with ya! Especially since I have to rely on Trevor for updates-and that's not so reliable lol!

    Congrats on your pregnancy! It's such an exciting time. You look absolutely fabulous! It goes by so fast. I hope ya'll are enjoying it! I hope ya'll have a great Christmas and that Caleb gets to come in for it. I liked ya'll's card, too!

    Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete