This morning is still SO clear in my mind! We ate breakfast with Graham and had a very calm morning! My c-section got pushed back until 12:30pm so we didn't have to arrive at the hospital until 10:30am! The only bummer is that I got hungry, but it wasn't too bad! The excitement I felt drowned out any other feeling! We talked with Graham a lot about how Baby Hudson is coming out of Mommy's belly today, and he was good with the plan! He was mainly focused and excited to get to his Mimi's House!;) My Mom came over and we took some last pictures before taking Graham to Mimi's House! Then at her house the kids were set up with their "Team Hudson" shirts! Beau and Brynn were equally excited that Baby Hudson was coming today!!! I felt so calm and at ease as we headed to the hospital to meet our precious new baby!
Monday, September 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment