Friday, September 14, 2012

09/14/2012 My Birthday!

5 years ago you couldn't have told me what 28 would look like so that I'd believe it! But I am SO blessed to be living it just like I am! Married, sweet sweet baby boy, amazing family, and friends that are worth a lifetime ;) My day was great! Graham and I had a normal morning and breakfast ... then headed to Toddlertime @ the Library where Danielle and Aiden joined us! Then after Toddlertime the 4 of us headed to the mall for a bit! (All pics below!) Danielle was awesome and took me and Graham Bear out to lunch (Mexican food, my favorite!!!) Time with Danielle is always great ... we talked and shared all recent stories, followed by much needed/ shared advice!;) I was slow to order (opps!) and the food was even slower to arrive ... so needless the say the boys were DONE with lunch well before we were! After some fits, tears, spilt food, and a little stress it was past Graham's naptime! We headed home for a loooooooong nap (Happy Birthday to me!!!). After naptime Melissa had us over where she spoiled me with birthday cupcakes and beer YUM!!! She's the best:) Then we let the boys roam their backyard and get dirty while we tried to fix lifes troubles hehe;) Our talks are always the best! My parents were here in time for dinner (with dinner!) and we had a great time!!! After Graham was down for the night the real partying begin!! Melissa, my Mom, and myself sat out on the driveway enjoying the awesome breeze and cold drinks ;) I stayed up way too late, but it was so worth it! I feel really blessed to have such wonderful people constantly surrounding me! Thanks to everyone for making my day awesome!

 
Graham lovin' some Toddlertime!


 
 
 
 
 
These BEAUTIFUL roses were waiting for me @ home! Best Hubby award!


Reallllllly looooong naptime;)

 

Graham was SO EXCITED!




Graham's turn to drive!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment