Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Almost 14 MONTHS!

Oh my goodness!!!  It's been SO VERY TOO LONG since I've blogged!  I logged on and everything's different, I'm lost, confused and just trying to post!!  Soooo here we are ... WE ARE BACK! AND WHERE DOES THE TIME GO!!! I'm so far behind I'm not sure if I should back blog pics or just start from here!  I think I'll just start from here!  Graham is almost 14 months, and every bit of a "toddler!"  He's into and around EVERYTHING!  It's crazy ... seems like it was an overnight change ... sweet, calm, relaxed, chilled out G playing quietly on his blanket to fun, loud, laughing, running, walking, fast, mischievous, sneaky, exploratory Graham!!!  I mean, don't get me wrong for a second ... this is FUN, but I'm still totally learning my new life with this active little guy.  We don't stop. EVER! I can't juggle much while hes awake so as soon as he naps it's like I'm on like the races to get things done.  Actually ... I never did much house work while he was awake because I tried to spend time, reading, playing, games, laughing, faces etc ... but I guess it was nice to know I had the option if I wanted it.  Now if I even slightly open the dishwasher you can bet he's trying to pull the rack out and climb inside ...

Graham is ....

27 pounds!

29 1/2 inches :)

Size 5 diapers

18 month clothing

Walking like a champ, still with falls and injuries ... but I don't think those ever go away!

Wants to play with everything that's not a toy ...

Laughs hysterically, especially with his Grammie (my Mom!) Caleb and I always sit back and listen to his huge laughs that fill the house with her! It's amazing!!!  She must be way more fun than us haha!

Says Mama and Dada very well.  Sounds out B's and C's

Starting saying "this" today ... a million times, it's SO CUTE!

When I ask him where certain people are he will point to them ;)

LOVES to give kisses and makes the loud ahhhhh sound when he's on his way in for a big wet one!

Claps, waves, does So big!  Recently started LOVING itsy, bitsey spider. Apparently we are out with some of the others

Knows his belly, nose, and toes

Finds other peoples bellies too ... and will totally try to lift your shirt to find that belly button

He has WONDERFUL curly hair that I don't know if I'll ever bring myself to cutting!! I hope kindergarten doesn't have rules on hair length lol.

He has 4 teeth!!  And it took us awhile to get those so we are excited!  I wish he had a few more to chew with .... but we are still waiting!

He is eating well, but not like the baby days when he would lap up WHATEVER I gave him. Now he will bring personality into the meal, take something, and look at me like, "really Mom!?!"  It's weird ... I just never know, so I always have some back-up foods.  If he doesn't like it then I have no hope ... I know it's all headed to the floor pretty quickly ugh!

He's a hungry guy though so I think more teeth will help him. He doesn't have patience to gum tougher foods ... so I can bet that when we feed him he will either swallow something whole and/or spit it out if it's going to be too much work!

On a good night, which is more than not ... he's down at 7:30-8pm and up at 6:30am.  It's awesome!  But if he's sick, fussy, getting a tooth, and during ANY new change of rolling, sitting, crawling, or walking then it's really anyones guess!  It's tough because I just never really know what to do when he's tough to put to sleep ... sometimes I think he just needs a little extra cuddle and love, so that's what I do!  You can never go wrong with extra love!

He plays peek a boo still and we LOVE it. Especially when he initiates it with the pole in the kitchen, or a blanket by covering his face. It's the best!

He knows what he's not supposed to mess with, but that doesn't always stop him. He's kind enough to give me some sort of hint that he's about to head towards making a mess!  He will literally sprint off, then look back at me and giggle!  This usually means he's headed for the toilet, cabinets, shelves of Mommy's stuff, or large mirror in my room! Oh and the noise maker radio in his room. LOVES. IT!

He still LOOOOVES books ... it's one of his calmest moments when he walks over to the book basket to sit and play with them. He recently started bringing a book over to me, I'll sit on the floor, he hands it to me, then he'll crawl in my lap to listen. It melts my heart every. single. time!  Seems like such a big boy thing to do!

If I forget to close his bedroom door and he makes it in there ... he will open his drawers and have EVERYTHING pulled out all over the floor in record time ... it's amazing!

LOVES to close doors, I think he thinks that's how it's supposed to be. Little does he know I hate closed doors ... I just close everything to keep him out ;)

If I ask him if he's ready to 'brush Graham's teeth' he practically runs to my bathroom ;) It's awesome! And he's actually pretty dang good at brushing too!

He pushes EVERYTHING!!!! He had an activity walker at a young age so I guess that's what taught him the pushing process.  His highchair gets pushed all around the kitchen and into the living room, dining room chairs, and we just got a kitchen table ... so those chairs are always pushing entertainment!  I hate the sound, but he loves it lol! 

He found the oven buttons ... I wish we cold remove them ugh!

He still LOVES the outside!  We go outside several times a day and my parents usually always take him for a walk on the nights they come by in the evening!  He's so happy outside!

Our days are active, loud, fun, exhausting, non stop, and SO REWARDING!!! The smiles and happiness that come from Graham are honestly the most heartwarming part of my life! Motherhood is awesome!

NOW goal for pictures will come soon!!!!!!  Thanks for reading:)




No comments:

Post a Comment