It's been sooo hot and in triple digits for so long now that I cannot remember the last time Graham and I went on a looong walk! We were long overdue! We started sitting outback several times a day because there was a decent breeze ... but he would last about 5-10 minutes before sweating and fussing. ANYWAY ... we ventured back out this morning in the most perfect temperatured weather! Graham was so calm, relaxed, and had a huge smile on his face. It was especially nice for me because I got to try out the new jogging stroller my Dad bought us! I've been looking around for awhile now for a better stroller to take out and he found the PERFECT ONE!!:) Graham was really comfy in it, and it rides 100 times better than our previous stroller. The old one is good for mall and grocery store ... not running/walking! The ride was so smooth Graham was asleep by the time we reached the pool ... and slept all the way back home! Anyway ... here are a couple pics of happy baby Graham!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment