Caleb has been home these past two weeks and to say we've had fun seems like an understatement! It was such an enjoyable 2 weeks that I wish it could last a little longer. But real life must continue and work was callin'. We even managed to squeeze in a lot of housework while he was here (like cleaning the windows yikes!) It was a dreaded task but it was time to get it done. So while Caleb cleaned the outside of each window I raised the blinds and did the inside! It was fun in a weird way lol! I'm a sad because Caleb will be gone for 3 loooong weeks ... and watching him tell Graham Michael goodbye is a heart-wrecher! Good thing we talk all the time ... send pictures of Graham (avg about 25 a day!) ... and now I've learned how to email him videos from my phone woohoo!! He loves it and I have to keep him updated on all the new things Graham does so Caleb can jump right back in when he gets home! Speaking of when he comes home ... it'll be a fast trip, so we've already pre-reserved ourselves to do NOTHING but spend family time with the 3 of us:) I can't wait! 6 days with my boys ... heaven! And we are doing family pictures for Graham's 6 month ... REALLY excited about that! SO if you have any good creative ideas, locations, etc ... email them my way! Here are some adorable pictures of Graham and Caleb from the past couple weeks!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment