Today is 5/25/11 and I'm just now finishing this post that I started on May 9th ;) Graham is over 2 months old now and I can't believe it! I think I say that with each passing post! But time is flying by! He warms our hearts more than I can put into words. Caleb has been home and a HUGE HUGE help!! It's so nice to have someone to wake up with me during the night! And not to mention he does some of the feeds himself since we are on all formula now. Thank you Caleb ... you're the BEST! Graham and I are soooo super lucky! Graham has had some reflux issues that we are sorting out. But he's getting better by the day :) We have had a REALLY busy month once again! I feel like I never have time to blog ... but I guess I'd rather be spending all my time with Graham! We go on lots of walks as he LOOOOVES it outside! Plus we do all sorts of things around the house for activity when he's awake ... and as soon as he falls asleep it's chore time for me! Getting all the stuff done around here has become a slight challenge ... it's funny how priorities have changed since Graham was born! Here are some pictures from the past month!!! Also ... in separate blog posts I will post pictures from the Sip and See (April 28th) and Graham's Baptism (May 15th)!
GRAHAM MICHAEL AT 2 MONTHS!! (5/11/11)





At 2 Months Graham …
Can hold his head up for a long time
Smiles SO much when he’s happy! When you make him happy! And just when he wants to
Using his hands much more. Especially when I put his pacifier in his mouth to get a few extra minutes to make a bottle … he removes it with his hand and just screams louder!
Eating about 5 ounces every 3 to 4 hours!
Weight - 12 pounds 14 ounces
Length – 24 inches
LOVES walks around the neighborhood … just NOT with the sun in his face!
LOVES to sit out back with Mommy and Grammy for evening happy hour!
LOVES to nap on Caleb’s chest … this isn’t new, but still as sweet!
Follows his mobile very closely with his eyes and it spins above his swing!
Gets so excited when it’s jungle time on his play mat!
LOVES to be outside … we go on several walks a day
And now he's talking SO much! I have some videos of it too ... just not sure how to upload on blog yet!:)
He also LOOOOOVES watching tv! I catch him staring at it all the time so I try to turn him or turn it off ... it's too funny!!!
Here are some more pictures from this past month!
Spending time with his amazing Daddy!


Watchin' basketball with Grampy! ... Yes, I caught them!!!


Caleb cleaning and sterilizing bottles :)
Will posts picture from the Sip 'n See and Baptism SOON!!!






Liz, I love seeing all of Graham's outfits, as our boys dress the same :) Mason has still never seen rain, as it rained the other night for the first time in his life at it was 3 am!
ReplyDelete